Quick chat

Good evening
I was about to retire for the evening when I remembered I hadn't blogged today - so here I am with a quick chat.

I actually did some stamping today.  I made a few more toppers for Christmas Cards for club members & friends. I also finished my lucky dip Christmas Card for the Mold Club meeting tomorrow evening - completely stamped.  So for that reason I cannot show you pictures til later.

I am looking forward to the meeting tomorrow night as it is the first one to have Wendy & Martin from Card-io visiting.  With their permission I will be taking some photographs which will appear on tomorrow nights blog.

It has been a particularly unpleasant day today weather wise I hope you all managed to stay reasonably dry.

More tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post