Just chatting

Hi everyone
Today I have been busy making sure I have everything ready for tomorrow nights Mold II meeting - the last for them for 2010.  Also we have the visit from Wendy & Martin of Card-io.


I also had to finish a couple of the Christmas cards for tomorrow as I had miscounted the number needed.  Something struck me that I am pretty sure I haven't mentioned before.  When I first started on the cards & was thinking about the best medium to use to colour the images I started looking in the little set of drawers on my desk.  In them I found 4 little jars of Radiant Pearls - 2 of them just ideal for Christmas.  So returning to my statement when I first started this sort out - find it, use it - I used them.  Today I looked at the empty unit from my sort out at the weekend to find it was not completely empty - right at the back were 2 jars of Pearl-Ex powders.  A beautiful copper colour & an Interference colour.  So when making cards other than Christmas I can see those being used.  I have some more somewhere - now I wonder which box or drawer they are in!

Well that's all the news for today - no photos I am afraid.

Chat tomorrow & hopefully some photos from Mold II evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post