CSNW November Club Night

Hi again.

Tonight I popped along to the CSNW club night to see how they interpreted fireworks night in ATC's.  Here is a slide show of their work;



I had a pleasant 15 - 30 minutes with them & then left them to their project for the evening.  Oops - I forgot to ask if someone would be taking pictures.  With the help of a new member they were going to be doing the nail varnish remover transfer technique.  I am really looking forward to seeing the results of that, & thank you to Edna for showing the ladies this. 
Earlier in the afternoon I had also made some quick cards for some fundraising at my meeting on Friday. Although not stamping it did get me thinking of getting back to some stamped cards - but that will have to wait until after the workshop on Saturday.  Sorry I have been chatting about it a bit - I know its not for one of the clubs here - but it is one I am connected with.  I can't let you know what I am doing in case one of the ladies sees it before the day.  Will give you all the info on Sunday.  Also this morning I completed a little project that I had started over a week ago - it is sort of related to my project for Saturday - so I can't show you that either until Sunday,  But it was stamping & using inks & it is where I actually got my fingers messy because I was applying the inks with a felt applicator & it was the hand holding the card that got messy.  Here's the picture to prove it - although I had washed my hands once before taking the photo.

That was quite tricky taking a photo of my own hand - it was awkward trying to make sure I didn't shake as I was holding the camera with only one hand.  It hasn't all washed off yet.

Well I think thats me for tonight - more tomorrow.  Sleep well & sweet dreams.

Comments

  1. I don't believe that's your hand at all - you don't do messy :) Hope you didn't have anywhere special to go to looking like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I've been doing challenges myself and have done 4 blog posts this evening if you want to check them out sometime: www.CraftyJo.org.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post