Mold II Pictures

Hi everyone
Sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday but I had a meeting with my HSNW festival colleagues & I for some reason had thought it was going to be a short meeting.  But it wasn't it - it was the meeting to sort out the retailers for the 2011 festivals - so it took most of the day.  When I got in I was absolutely whacked - so I am afraid the blog didn't get a look in.


So here I am now a little more revived, although I had a workshop this morning with 7 people which is a little more than we usually have.  We worked with using ink pads rather than stamps - it was a good morning - a little Tim Holtz style!!


So here are the photos from Mold II Christmas evening - I took a few more of Wendy's boards & one of the easel card that she made which was the one I missed last time.




More chat tomorrow - hope you are all well.  Oh, by the way - my friend Caroline is back home - they were worried she had had a PE (like me) but she hadn't & her heart & everything else is ok - but not sure why she felt so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post