just chatting

Good evening ladiesA quick pop in today - with snippets of information.

No cake news except for the fact I have returned both the tin to the shop & the bowl to Nadine, & also bought the big white box that it will be transported in.

Also I haven't done any crafting today - the closest thing being that this afternoon I visited Parkfields & took the cards to them that Mold & Mold II had donated.  They were very grateful & will let us know when they are used at an event.

A little message here for CSNW - who have their first 2012 meeting tomorrow night.  We will be having 2 ladies visiting with a view to joining us.  I hope to be there about 7:15, but should they get there before me I know you will make them welcome - their names are Hayley & Andrea.

Some lucky news was received by Joanna of Mold club - a blog that she follows selected her to win a prize.  As Joanna said - "you have to be in it to win it".  Very true - congratulations Joanna.  Which reminds me it is time I entered another challenge.  Perhaps this week.

OK ladies that is me for today - tomorrow I have to prepare for CSNW meeting & then hopefully there will be some photos to show - remember - they probably won't be here on the blog until Thursday.  I also still have a couple more pages to tidy up after the change to the blog design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post