Mold Show & Tell

Good evening ladies

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday but I needed to back up the blogs & my computer & make some changes all round.  This takes time. It is also the first time I have backed up the blogs - a job long overdue.

Some of you may read both this blog & my personal one in which case you may have noticed that I have redesigned the look of my personal blog.  I am intending to do the same with the club blog hopefully within a couple of days.  You have not been forgotten.

Now! down to the business of this post - the photos from the Mold January Show & Tell - ATC's with a fashion theme.  i failed to work out how to email them to myself from my mobile phone so Bob extracted them for me.


A very pretty hat, an elegant lady

very chic dress


another dress just waiting to be worn


Some male fashion - what a lovely change.  A very smart man I think


This lady has obviously been very busy shopping


What a "happy" dress - its almost dancing


Ooh la la - very chic - black & white


This looks very summery

another summery design - & the dress is actually fabric


A showcase of fashion


I very different approach with fabric samples

I didn't realise until writing little things under each ATC there seems to be a lot of blue.  Although some my be lilac / purple.  I think I mentioned somewhere else it often looks blue in a photograph.

I am catching up with the photographs, this afternoon photo of Janet's 2011 project cards & will post them here tomorrow.

I hope you have had a great weekend & I will be seeing the Mold II ladies on Tuesday.

More tomorrow.  Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post