Mold II Project - Elizabeth - Part 1

Good afternoon again ladies.

Here I am back with some more 2011 project cards - this time by Elizabeth of Mold II - who is donating them to Parkfields coffee morning.

So let's take a look at what she created;

A - Ale (sorry it is a little fuzzy as I was trying to avoid you seeing me in the mirri card

B - Butterfly - a flight of butterflies
I Googled collective nouns & butterflies can also be kaleidoscope which I think really describes this card

C - Cat
That one is from the Pampered Pets series

D - Dragon
He is a real cutie

E - Engine

F - Fishing
Doesn't that rainbow card make a beautiful backing

G - Golf

H - Horse
Isn't he great?:

I - Iris

J - Jigsaw

K - Kite
Elizabeth has cleverly used 2 "Congratulation" greetings to create the 2 short tails

L - Ladybirds
Absolutely delightful card.

Well, that's the first half I am off now to load the second half.
Back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post