My challenge prize

Good afternoon ladies

I haven't done any crafting today but have been catching up on some blogging work - such as scheduling birthday greetings, tidying the files that hold the photos of your cards & anything else I include in the posts. 

Of course if you count printing off inserts for cards then I have crafted as I printed all the inserts I need for the cards that I am donating to Parkfields Community Centre.....................


............. & here they are in the basket waiting to be trimmed & put inside the cards.

I mentioned a little while back that I had a won a blog challenge & won a prize.  The other day the prize arrived - two really cute stamps - so I thought I would just stamp them on some card to see how well they came out.  Here they are ..............

Isn't she adorable?  I can see that I shall have to find a stamp of an image for her to sit on.  Alternately I could be clever & draw something.  As you can see she is an image from Sarah Kay. 

I think this is meant to be a little rabbit - he is very cute - I am going to have to find some children to use this image for. This is a Nellie Snellen image.

Here is what I created that brought me these lovely images


So! that is me for today ladies.  More tomorrow.
Have a great evening

Comments

  1. Congrats - what lovely stamps to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo
    Now I need an image for the little girl to sit on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post