Mold 2011 Project - Janet - Part 2

Good evening ladies

Here is the second part of the photographs of Janet's Project 2011 cards.  Here are they;

M - medallion
I don't use my6 medallion stamps often enough


N - Notes -        
obviously of the musical type, great teabag tile too

O - Oriental
I have this stamp & I love it to bits, it can be used so many different ways

P - Poppies
Is this one large stamp or 4 different smaller stamps, Janet?

Q - quarters
I thought this was a very clever way to cover the letter Q

R - Rose
What an absolutely beautiful Rose

S - Street
Another lovely stamp & very clever presentation

T - Tree(s)
For me the encaustic wax background makes this card

U - Umbrella
Only one word ............. Aagh!

V - Vase
This is a beautiful vase & the plinth it is standing on is a stampbord tile - great idea

W - Words
Very wordy

X - 10  (Roman Numeral)
X was always going to be tricky - I like the mix with x for a kiss too

Y - Ying Yang
Good choice for this letter

Z - Zig Zag
The card that this zig-zag cut topper is on is also cut around the edges with
zig-zag style scissors

All these cards are toppers not complete cards & Janet is going to make a collage from them - so please take a photo & send a copy to me for inclusion on the blog Janet.

Tomorrow evening I am off to the first 2012 meeting for Mold II - so more photos tomorrow if I am not too late home.

There are still a couple of small tweaks to the new blog design.  It's mainly down to the colour of certain headings etc.

That's me for tonight.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi

    The Poppies stamp was a single large stamp

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post