CSNW Important News

Good morning ladies
I am just popping in quickly with some important updates for the CSNW ladies.  Full details of the changes are on your club page.  This posting is to draw your attention to it.

Firstly-  as I will be away on 4 April for my god-daughters wedding we have been able to move that months meeting to one week later - so it will take place on Wednesday 11 April.

Secondly - the club project challenge for the year.  Last night I announced the details of the new challenge & during discussion discovered that CSNW had not been included in the A-Z challenge last year.  It was thought that as the February 2011 meeting was cancelled due to snow (& in fact I remembered on my drive home - as was the December 2010 meeting for the same reason) that by the time the March meeting came around it had slipped my mind.  So CSNW is going to take on the A-Z challenge this year.  Details are on your club page.

I will be back later with details & photos from last night's meeting & also the second half of Annette's A-Z cards.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post