Members News & my talk preparation

Good evening ladies

Well! She has done it again - "she"  being Betty of Mold II who has had one of her cards published in the latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations

As you can see Betty is also known as Liz.  He really is very cute & I have the set that he came on but haven't used it yet.  Once again - well done Betty.

Yesterday whilst Bob & Gareth watched the rugby I was frantically looking for something amongst my very untidy craft stash & craft desk.  In the end the only way to find it was to tidy the craft room - which I did in both cases.  In doing so I found a little scrap book that I had made some time ago so I put that with my box for my workshop on Wednesday. I know all this sounds as if I have the worst & most untidy craft area - but I put these things in safe places then forget where that is.

In April I am giving a talk - or more correctly - a demonstration of teabag folding to my local WI.  I knew I had some papers somewhere already folded - I had got that far just after being asked to do the talk.  I wanted to finish the samples & sort some more papers. 

So that gets me to today & I have had a really good day - the teabag folding samples have been made



This last one is a quatro card - opens out like a large X when you look at it from above & the tea bag medallion hanging in the aperture.

I also sorted the photos from the recycling workshop - which I will show you tomorrow.

On my desk were a couple of failed stamped images - so I have a had a good think of how to recover them which I hope to do tomorrow & will show you the results.  So a lot of things lined up to do - perhaps my mojo is working again now.

I hope you had a good weekend. 

Tomorrow I am having a day out with Nadine - not sure yet what we are actually going to do but it will be a nice day.

That's me for today, back tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I haven't done teabag folding for ages - they look good. And congrats to Betty on getting published.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post