A plea to Mold members

Hi Mold ladies
I have just loaded the photos from last night only to find I didn't appear to take the Show & Tell cards.  I think what happened was I took the photos of the project from January then the photos from the evenings project & said the items to my left were finished & could be taken which of course included the Show & Tell.

So! the plea is - if you happen to hang on to them could you bring them back in March for me to photograph - but of course as they were based on St David's Day you may want to send them to someone.

Of course if you are technically mended - you could photograph you card & email the photo. I will keep my fingers crossed that some of you will be able to bring them back

Perhaps I will eventually remember to bring my brain with me to these meetings??!!!

I will be back shortly with the photos I  did take.

'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post