Mold II photos - part 1

Hi - here I am again.

As I got home fairly early tonight I thought I would get the first set of photos posted here now.  They are of tonight's Show & Tell where the theme was for a card with Flowers (hopefully with some made by hand).


This is a beautiful card - I love the card frame, it is actually quite deep so allows for the lovely flower arrangement inside.


A lovely little flower pot full of daisy style flowers - really lovely card.


I loved the cut-out on this card - the bow & scroll pattern  - it really sets that rose off so well, & the flowers surrounding it are so delicate.

My photography has not done this pretty card justice - it was a really lovely shade of pink.  Doesn't the ribbon woven through the fancy edge finish it off beautifully?


A beautiful heart shaped pocket full of flowers - really delightful design.


A really delicate card in soft pinks & mint - at least that is how I would describe the other colour.


An absolutely delightful little box of flowers on springy wires.  I need to know how to make that one.

That's me for tonight ladies.  More tomorrow when I will be back with the photos of tonight's project.  Sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post