Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies

Well I have done my shopping, posted my brothers birthday card & had my hair done.  So now it's time to sit quietly & get these photos on here for you.

They are of last night's project where we did Paper Piecing. I was actually amazed at how many people used quite small images - just you see.


See what I mean - look at those leaves going up the side of the card.  A great little image & the green piece of paper well chosen for the background to the toadstools.


Carolyn who made this card said she had used these stamps quite a bit but never used them on patterned paper.  Don't they look great?


Isn't this a lovely card?  I am not sure if the flower was done with one piece of paper or if the petals are separate pieces.


Now! She is definitely ready for some work - even the little gloves have been paper pieced.  Lovely.


This is the little boy to go with the little girl above.  Isn't the card great?  Elizabeth who made it managed to get it layered in matching papers which just completes it beautifully.


A little different paper piecing here - as the watering can doesn't have flowers with it.  So Chris made up her own paper pieced flowers to decorate it with.  Great card & those bright colours work so well.


Ah - he is so cute., & is ideal for paper piecing, & makes a really lovely card.  I really must check if I have got that stamp.


and here he is again.  Betty made this card & said that she got the background all sorted out the evening before because of the intricate cutting.  He is just adorable.


This is the card that she made during the club evening.  That is really a great set of stamps & again lends itself to the technique really well..

Now! there is a lot of work here & so much so that Liz didn't have time to put them on a card - aren't they great?

I think whilst I am at Port Sunlight this weekend I had better look for some stamps better suited to this technique.  But!!!  do I need more stamps?  Not really - we will see.

That is me for today.  Let's see what I can find to do to show you tomorrow.

We are now down to the last couple of meetings for 2012 - so please, please if there is anything you specifically would like to do on a club night - let me know.  Also if you are willing to help by taking the project at a meeting - again let me know.  Liz who made the little cup cakes above is going to show Mold II ladies some parchment work in 2013.  So come on ladies - what can you show.  Remember we are rubber stamping clubs.

Have a good evening.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post