Update to Page

Hello everyone

Just popping in to let you know I have updated the "Events" page by entering Marie Bellamy's visit in October to each of the clubs.  I have also put on that page her list of things you need that evening.  It was easier for me (& I think for you to) to have that information in one place rather than repeat it on each club page.

Please remember - don't rush out & buy the things you haven't got - unless of course they were things you were thinking of buying anyway.  I am sure Marie is bringing some of the inks for example - but we can all share & I will try & bring extras.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, just checked the events page but it says there is nothing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria, I've clicked on the 'Events' button but I get the message: Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking into it.
    I did have quite a few problems that day with the Internet & Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I think you will find it is alright now.
    Thank you for pointing it on Carolyn & Jo - I could have missed it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post