Mold photos - part 1

Good evening ladies

Tonight I have the first set of photos for you from last night's Mold club meeting.  They are of the Show & Tell where the theme was a card with a Flower theme (hopefully with some flowers made yourself).


What a really pretty card - I love the partial colouring of the card matching the centres of the flowers.


A delicate easel card where the flowers have been made from flowers cut from the background paper


A fantastic card - aren't those flowers absolutely gorgeous & I love that vase stamp.
It's no surprise that this was the evening's winner


A card with quite an impact.  The photo doesn't do justice to that black ribbon - it had tiny sparkly bits in it.
The flowers are very delicate & a beautiful arrangement


I called this "the saucy card" - the flowers are beautiful & there are 3 different types


Such a delicate card - I use the word quite a lot to describe some cards - but it is really fitting for this card.
The background squares were made by putting actual flower petals on card & then putting it all through an embossing machine - such as  the Bigshot - I will look out the instructions & put them on the tutorial page.


This is such a dainty card - the flowers are just perfect for the stamped image both in colour & style


I should have taken 2 photos of this card, with one showing it open,  as the front has been cut in half diagonally with the flowers following the diagonal cut.  Lovely design.


A lovely mixture of paper flower styles here & that background paper is fantastic.  I think it was saved from a project calling for lots of ink - then stamped over.  Nice to see some paper tearing too.

I will now go & load the photos from the project onto my computer but not sure I will manage to post them tonight - but you never know.

More later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post