Just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Does anyone have a spare brain they can lend me?

In yesterday's post I said "I have a workshop in the morning - crochet".  Wrong - workshop was in the afternoon, & the trouble was I didn't find this out until I got to the garden centre.  So nothing else to do but return home & get on with some stamping until it was time to return for the workshop at the correct time.

I managed to stamp 18 more Christmas toppers - 12 of one design & 6 of another.  I had already stamped some in the design that I did 6 of - but the other design was a new one.  The design of 12 I then went on to cut out - with scissors, & the 6 are waiting to be die-cut within a frame.  Still lots to do.

When I have made a card with one of the 12 toppers - I will take a photo for the blog.  That may not be until Friday as I have a workshop in the morning - crochet.  Yes - I do!! This time it is in the morning - because I have another one in the afternoon also.

So that was my day - hopefully brain does not need replacing - so you may all hang on to your spares for now.  Te he :)

More tomorrow.  Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post