Just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Tonight was the last 2013 meeting for Mold club & we were shown a very nice technique by Joanna, who has taken some photos & will be forwarding them to me to put on the blog.  I didn't take the photos tonight as I was one of the "girls" & was learning the technique.  The evening finished with mince-pies & a drink & the sharing of Christmas cards & a pressie from the Christmas goodie bag - which has become a bit of a tradition.

I have to hold my hands up & say I didn't make a very good job of it either.  So tomorrow morning I am going to put that to rights, & will show you the result.

As soon as I have the photos from Joanna I will put them here.

So not very much to report tonight.  I will be off to bed shortly - sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post