Mold photos - part 1

Good morning everyone.

The first set of photos today are of the Show & Tell cards from last night's meeting where the theme was Fireworks.  Sadly only 4 cards - but what cards -


You can just see these lovely shapes in the sky can't you? I love the background - it's like the dying colours of earlier fireworks.


What a great skyline & I really want to see that green firework live - it has to be pretty spectacular.


Brilliant interpretation & obviously looking forward.  Love the use of the large O to hold the skyline & the underground symbol for the other O.  Very effective.


This totally evokes a good firework display - a lot of patience involved cutting out all those little people at the front.  Great card.

I have already received the other photos - from Joanna - so as soon as I have resized them for the blog I will be back. 

Have a good day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post