Just chatting

Good evening everyone

Well I have not long returned home from my canvas workshop & a most enjoyable day it was too. I took some photos as the canvas evolved - but they are on my phone - so I need to get them off & into my computer.  Tomorrow morning in a good light I will take a photo of the finished canvas & show it to you during the day.

There are parts of it - including some of the colour that I am not too happy with - but it was a learning curve.  The beauty of it is - if I really don't like it I just cover it in white paint (for example) & start again.

In my craft room I have 3 fabric "canvases" - one large & one either side that are a little smaller. They are very nice - quite plain & simple - but it would be nicer to have some of my own work on the wall.  So once I am happy - that is where it will go.  I am back there again on 7 December for a different canvas - so that will be 2 towards the wall.  The second one is going to be a vintage style.

I hope you have all had a good day & that you have some nice things organised for the rest of the weekend.

Back tomorrow. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post