mini canvas & bookmark cards

Good morning
Just thought I would pop in quickly with those photos of the extra things I made for tomorrow;


These are the 3 mini canvases I made - I punched 3 snowflakes & 3 holly sprays for each canvas, glued them together & then glued them to the canvas.  I then painted the canvases red & when they were dry sprayed them with Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist which gave them a slight shiny sparkly coat.  I then added ribbon to hang them & the little wooden baubles which were glittery silver on one side.  They looked nicer with the glitter side up & I also added silver pearls in the 2 opposite corners.  Some red card on the back finished them.




The design on the bookmarks were from a CD & I just trimmed them to shape, punched a hole, added some thread.  I took a DL card & cut it up to make pockets to go on the front of each DL card.  Slipped the bookmark in the pocket & added a peel-off that said "A gift for you".

I may be back later - if I have anything to say.
Have a good day & as the weekend starts tomorrow - I hope you have some good things planned. Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post