Birthday cards - part one

Hello again ladies

Here we are then - finally part one of my beautiful birthday cards to share with you.  Don't forget click on the photo to get a larger view.

     


 

            


       

That's the first 12 - more in the next post.

Putting them in like this takes a bit longer so I will have to prepare in advance in future, especially if there is quite a few to show.

NOTE - I have just taken a preview of the page before posting & the photos are all over the place - I would be interested in hearing how they appear on your display.  I obviously need to give this more thought.

Comments

  1. Nice selection Gloria, how lucky you are to get so many hand-made greetings.

    They appear, on my screen, as two side-by-side and then one alone to the left - repeated like this down the page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post