Mold II evening photos - part one

Hello ladies

Because of the change to how I display the photos from club meetings now I am going to write about those from Mold II in two posts. 



This first one will be of the show & tell - which was for cards with newspaper in the design.  Funny how they were all to do with flowers!  

I think it is because the trend at the moment is for the shabby look & if you cut out flower shapes & use distress inks on them it works really well.
 
Doesn't the black one with the peel offs over newspaper look good - I would never have thought of that.

The tall thin one on the right at the bottom has had a resist technique used on it over the newspaper. 

We are going to be shown how that was done.

               

A really good show of cards.

Right I am off now to write up their project photos.

Be back in a short while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post