Monday 4 July

See - I have now lost count of how many days.

I think I last blogged on Friday - the quickest item to blog is that yesterday being Sunday we did nothing - except make & eat breakfast & an evening meal.  Bob watched the mens singles final & I watched most of it after I had updated my holiday diary & the photos that I had taken on Friday & Saturday.

On Saturday we found a very nice lake area to visit & nearly took a 3-hour boat ride inc luunch but it was a bit pricey so we didn't.  So continued our journey of discovering lovely villages.

Ooh nearly forgot - visited a rather nice Abbey that was being rebuilt & in the shop I bought ..............  stamps.  Will tell you about it in the next blogging session as we are a bit short of time today.

Fortunately I was able to check my email today & found one from Fiona of Mold club letting me know I had won a prize in an ATC challenge.  So I had to search for the site & claim the prize.

Talk more next time hopefully.  Leisurely start to the days continues & getting plenty of rest even with looking around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post