just chatting

Hello ladies

I am sorry but it will probably be the weekend before I can put the photos from the CSNW meeting on here.  I need Bob to take them off my phone but at the moment I cannot leave it with him for him to do, as I need it with me.

This morning I had a workshop at PBC for Basic Card Making.  It is always interesting to see how different people approach this - one of the ladies was very adventurous & wanted to try a diagonal gate fold card that was on the wall in the workshop.  It isn't actually that difficult - so I let her try it. Very enjoyable morning.

Tomorrow I am at a full day conference related to one of my other interests - so no crafting will get done. Then I have to finish the card for our daughter-in-laws birthday on Sunday.  But may get a chance to do something on Saturday.

I have quite a few ideas to try out - so must find the time to so do.

I am afraid that is it for today - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post