just chatting

Good evening Ladies

I have just got home after the HSNW final meeting for 2011.  On our last meeting we don't have any crafting - we have a buffet & quizzes etc - so a fun evening.  We also have a free Christmas raffle there the same as I do for our clubs here.

We were given an extra task this year - which sadly not many entered - & that was to write a poem as the 12 days of Christmas but using stamping products.  The winning entry was very good.  I won the prize for one of the quizzes - so that made me very happy.

I have been busy with cards & Christmassy things today & didn't leave myself enough time to put the project photos on here for Molds last meeting.  I do apologise & will put them on tomorrow morning sometime.

Tomorrow night is the last meeting for Mold II - so there will be photos from there to load as well which I will probably do on Wednesday.

I forgot to take a photo of my lucky dip[ card for HSNW -but I am intending to another one the same for a friend - so will photograph that one.

Right I am off to bed now - have to pop down to Sealand round about 8:30 to pick up Gareth as he is leaving his car for some work & needs a lift back home.

More tomorrow - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post