Mold II photos - part 2

Here I am again

This time with the project photos from Mold II's meeting.  The project was a tag window card - which both Mold & CSNW made a little while ago. When it was time to show Mold II what the card was like I could not find my sample & I still cannot find my sample.  I found another template so their design is slightly different & they made the card "blind" so to speak as I didn't have time to make up a sample for them.  Here are the photos;

I am so sorry about the glare on the acetate on this one
Towards the end of taking these photographs I found if I stood the cards against my camera case
I could avoid the glare

A very delicate shade of green & the little flower looks lovely peeping through the window

A really nice "gift" look to this one with the greeting on the paper that was used

I just love Tatty Teddy - isn't he cute

Wow! She is really sophisticated isn't she

A lovely design that has been water coloured
How many of you remember that little palette of pearly water colour paints of a few years ago
from "The Works" that cost £2-99?  That is what was used here by Carolyn

That lady is sooo elegant isnt' she & I love the black & cream colour scheme

That pretty flourish paper in the background really sets off the flower

I love the window effect on this one - which wasn't quite finished - but
you can see it is going to look great

Love this snowman - we are getting some really lovely cute snowman images this year

Another lovely snowman - what a shame he hasn't got a hat - his head will get cold

very dainty, clean & crisp card

That's the photos ladies - I may be back later with just a chatty post.

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post