A quick chat

Good evening ladies
Not a lot to talk about today - but I did reach my goal of making the cards for my monthly lunch group.  I made another 9 cards this afternoon making the total I was aiming for of 30 cards.  I decided against the sparkle - but tomorrow I have to create the inserts.

I also finished too late in the afternoon to once again take photos.  I will do it in the morning before I forget or only remember as the light fails.

Tomorrow I must return to the cards that I have to send abroad, & finish the cards for those people who work with & for Bob.  This is how I work when things are busy - I sort what I want to do, how I will do it, sort out the stamps, paper etc - then slowly build the finished article.  Yes! it is a little like conveyor belt stamping but at this time of year with so many to make it is the only way - but who is receiving the card is still thought of & a suitable card created & where I feel it needs it - I change my mind.  This evening Bob suddenly asked if I could make cards for him - so the number is rising.

I hope you have had a good weekend & done everything you wanted to do.

More tomorrow

night, night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post