quite a crafty day

Good evening ladies
Well, I had a really good crafting day today.

I took those images that I had stamped yesterday & dug out the Promarkers to colour them in, & something new I did today - I have never used Promarkers on faces.  One of the images I was working with was a very cute little girl & I was really worried about attempting the face - almost to the point I was going to leave her absolutely white.  Then I thought I would use the Internet to help me.  So I googled "colouring with Promarkers" & one of the first tutorials was on colouring skin & in particular faces.  I watched the tutorial & then went back to my images - took a deep breath - & bingo lovely little faces.  Don't know what I was worried about.

I had a few floral images to colour in as well & they will be getting the embossed treatment - with embossing folders that is.

Sorry but I can't show you the images as they still have to be put onto cards & even then I am not sure you will see them - as they could well be your Christmas cards.

This evening Bob & I popped out for dinner - a little celebration following my good news yesterday. When we came out after the meal we found a cat sat on the bonnet of his car - I guess he had found it whilst the engine was still warm.  It seemed a shame to move him & he was rather reluctant to go.

I am hoping to have another good day crafting tomorrow - so will let you know how I get on then.  Sorry there aren't any pictures - perhaps if I finish one of the birthday cards I will be able to put that on here tomorrow.

That's it from me today.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post