Club programme updated - Mold

Good afternoon ladies

This post is to let the ladies of Mold Club, who have a meeting a week Thursday (17th), know that I have updated their club page.  This follows the fact that I was unable to attend the April meeting. I will also be updating the Mold II club page with similar information once I have finished this post.

I have not yet completed the card that we will be making in the project but have a scanned photo of it from the website where I first saw it.  When I have published this post I will add it to the club projects page.

Rather than do any crafting today, as following my colleague's funeral I am not quite in the right frame of mind, I am going to get things ready for some crafting tomorrow - when I hope I will have some photos to show you.

I may be back again a little later as I do have something to photograph which may be of interest.

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post