just chatting

Hi everyone
Just a quick chat tonight as I have just got home after my Happy Stampers meeting.  One of our members showed different ways to use one stamp - although she did the demo with different designs used multiple ways.  I watched & thought that would be a good idea one evening here.  A few minutes later the brain kicked in & I realised that is exactly what we are doing for our 2012 project.  You know that poor old brain - it is slowing down!!!!!

Today I started working on the 100th birthday card I had been asked to make.  It was actually requested by the colleague of mine who passed away just before Tina, so I had stopped thinking about it, but her family thought it would be nice to still send the card/  So I have gone back to it.  I hope to finish it tomorrow - so will show you a photograph.  I found, when searching for the coloured card that I wanted to use - some pre-scored pages for the Glitter Girl's Bookatrix.  I must have scored some different colours in readiness for making a book card.  So I have decided to make the 100th birthday card using that - just the 2 smaller sizes.

In a recent craft spending spell I bought a die for making card stands - so I am going to make one of those to stand the Bookatrix card on.

A question - do you ever read back over my blogging posts?  Because there are a couple of people who do leave comments & I would like to think their comments are read by someone other than me.

That's me for tonight.  More tomorrow.
Sleep well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post