festival day

Good evening ladies
Well I did get to see quite a few of you which wasn't bad as I was only at the festival or about an hour and a half.

I hope you all had a good day shopping & bought lots of nice things.  I ended up buying more than I meant to even though I didn't actually seem to buy much.  I got a stamp from Card-io that I had been after for a while - so that was good.  I bought a nice variety of stamps from Dimension Stamps & I weakened & bought some Pan Pastels from Snazzy's.

I have been reading about the Pan Pastels for a few weeks now - finding out about them on the Internet, but thought I wouldn't go for another colouring medium.  No?  No! ............. Uhm, I mean Yes.  I only bought 3 co-ordinating colours & a little set of tools to apply it with.  Didn't have time to play today though - looking forward to that during the week.

Well I must get off to bed as I am at an all day workshop tomorrow, & have to leave home just before 9am.  It is with Snazzy's that I mentioned above - I think she is showing us things with Distress Inks.  Will tell you all about it.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post