just chatting again

Hi ladies

Well! last night we had a really nice meal out with my brother who arrived very promptly at Liverpool Airport - in fact even early.  But, we were stuck in traffic on the M56 & the Runcorn Bridge a bit later on - so he had to kill time in the airport lounge.

We went to Gandhi's Indian restaurant in Queensferry.  They do a special 2-course menu with quite a good variety of choice which was excellent.  I mention it - but can't remember the cost.  £9-95 came to mind then £6-96 niggled at the back of my mind.  I am sure it is the former.  It was really nice sitting there catching up on all the news & having a good natter.

Today I had a Scrap booking workshop down at PBC - 3 ladies attended although there should have been 5.  But it was still a good session & a couple of double page spreads were made.  Next week doesn't look like the 2 workshops organised will go ahead - never mind.

Today my brother has gone to visit his friend & so this evening Bob & I are going to go over, have a meal with them & then bring John back here.  He goes home tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be over at Port Sunlight laying out the floor plan & helping with the setup.  I hope to pop in for a short while on Saturday but that will depend how tired tomorrow makes me.  Have fun when you go & I will want to hear about all the goodies you buy.

That is me for today - back tomorrow I am sure.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post