One Indian wedding card

Hi everyone

Phew! I have finished the first Indian wedding card & it will be going to the lady tomorrow - so I will be able to see how much she likes my idea before I start the second one - which will have to be made at the weekend.

So - right now I am just popping in to show you the card ...........

I forgot to crop out the rubbish that is to one side - but my main problem was to be able to photograph it without getting my reflection in the mirri card. There is a slightly dark match that is my arm.  The card is at a bit of an angle - I can assure you everything is on it straight.  Here is a close up of the main image - wasn't that embossing folder just perfect for this?


That is me for now - I am off to the hairdresser - need a tidy up. Might be back later if there is anything to write about.,

It's the May meeting of the Mold club tomorrow night & I have a pretty busy day.  I am off out early in the morning, then I have my monthly lunch to attend & then its the club meeting.  You might have to dig me every so often to stop me falling asleep.  Only joking!

'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Looking good Gloria, I should think the customer will be very happy with this. See you tomorrow and I'll sharpen my elbows ready to 'dig' you with :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post