sorting stash

Good morning ladies

Yes - some more sorting.  This time I tackled my box of paper & card left-overs.  I went into it yesterday to see what I had for something I was going to do & was horrified at the state of things.  Recently I saw a You Tube video by a lady sorting her card & paper stash. At the time I thought it was a good idea but didn't do anything.  This morning was the time & all in all it took me less than an hour.

This is how things looked to start


This is only part of it - it is what I took out of the box.


Here is the rest still in the box & look how some of it is getting screwed up & spoilt


After less than an hours work this is what they look like now.

Interested in what I did - well give me a few minutes - well, perhaps a bit longer - & I will put the method over on the Tutorials page, rather than use space here.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post