A day for challenges

Good evening ladies

A day for challenges?  Yes - crafty ones!  Today I have entered two challenges.  One is for the CD Challenge that I now enter regularly & the other one is a stamping one on a blog challenge I have not entered before.

I will show you the stamping one here & if you would like to see the CD one you will have to hop over to my personal blog to take a look.  You can do that by clicking HERE - unless of course you have it already on your Favourites.

The stamped card was done for a challenge over at "CRAFT Challenge" where rather than a theme this week it was a sketch.  Here is the photo of the card & I will tell you about it after;


As you can see I have used stamps from Card-io, in fact the watering can idea that Wendy demonstrated at each of the clubs when she visited. The background paper was left over from a card I made for another challenge recently.  The pink card was part of a pack that I purchased some time back - don't know why as I don't actually use much pink - but there you are it came in useful.  The ribbon & flat back gems came out of my stash.  Here is a close up of the watering can;


I left the watering can as it was stamped remembering to leave the top of it not inked (see I do take notice). When Wendy does this sample she goes back & shades the watering can with ProMarkers.  I don't have any greys so thought it best left plain.

I spent a really pleasant time doing these, & hope to do some more tomorrow.

That's me for now talk to you tomorrow.  Thank you for popping in.

Comments

  1. Pretty card Gloria, I like the card-io stamps. I am looking froward to the stamp festival on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post