Those little boxes

Back again!

Over the last few weeks I have mentioned when telling you what I have been up to - the little boxes for HSNW.

We made the decision to give each of the retailers this show a little box with some chocolates in.  Just a little token as it was our 25th show.  I came up with the idea of pillow boxes & here are some pictures of them for you to see;

One close up & one of the baskets ready to take them to Hulme Hall, & I made 35.

Hey! another discovery - I can put 2 photos side by side.  More space gained.  But then when I did a preview they overlapped - so I came back & reduced their size. Now I have got text between them.  What else can I discover I wonder.  It all goes to make the blog look a little more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post