I won again!

This is the post I thought I might lose when Blogger was out of service & was planned for Thursday evening.

Wow! I can't believe it - but I have - I have won again.

It was on the CRAFT Sketch Challenge - I entered this card - click HERE & it will take you to the picture on my blog if you want to see which one it was.

Granted, I won this time with the random number selector - BUT - I also was chosen as part of the top 3 by one of the CRAFT team.  I get a prize & a badge to go on my blog.  In fact I think I will get 2 badges because they give them for the winner & to each of the top 3.  They are not identical they actually say what the badge is for.  As soon as I have received them & put them on my blog I will let you know.

This morning I finished off those boxes that I have mentioned to you before.  A little something to do with the stamp festival.  I left this stage until as late as possible so that they don't get spoilt - I have added the ribbon, a little bow & a label.  I have taken a photo close up of one of them & 2 photo's of them in the baskets that I will be carrying them over in.  So again I can't show you the boxes until after the festival.

Then this afternoon I have had a visitor - Helen - who is a member of the Mold II club.  She came round for a good old natter & swapping of card ideas.  It was also a good opportunity for me to give her her birthday card which is tomorrow.

Talking of tomorrow it will be Russ & Nadine's first wedding anniversary & also Russ's birthday.

Right that is me for today - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post