Photos for you to see

Hi - it's me back again.

During the afternoon I remembered that I hadn't shown you the photos of the last few cards I made. I am afraid they were all made via CD or photo's I had.  Here they are;






The first card is the one I made for Russ & Nadine for their first wedding anniversary. 

It is from some images on a set of CD's by a company called "My Craft Studio"

The colour of the rose does not show up so well here as it is actually more of a burgundy colour.  The same colour as the roses Nadine carried in her bouquet on their wedding day


This is the card I made for Russ for his birthday.

Obviously he is a Liverpool fan.  I found a copyright free image on the Internet - or at least I hope it is - as that is what I asked to search for. 

I printed it twice & cut out the shield & banner at the bottom & stuck it over the full picture on 3-d pads.

I guess as I have given it to Russ & not made it to sell I will be alright.



This little card is the one I made for an elderly colleague who celebrated her 87th birthday on Sunday & she has also been unwell - so I hope this will have cheered her up.

The images & background papers came off of the CD that I won a
couple of weeks ago in a blog challenge.


So that is the cards - I have some other photos to show you but will put those in another post.

Oh yes - have you spotted that I have found how to put the photo & text side by side now.  So there won't be such big gaps in the text now.


Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post