just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well that's another bank holiday weekend finished - mind you it's only 4 weeks to another one.

Today I "tidied" my craft room a little more - well I made another card.  As it was for the CD Sunday challenge not a lot of stash was actually used as I had to print off the papers I was going to use.  This week they had included stamping which was good.

Once again I am working on my PC so cannot show you photo's - will put that to rights definitely tomorrow.  Oh no! I can show you as I also loaded it on to my PC because it has a bigger screen & I wanted to see how it looked.  Hold on I will get it........................

Yes, it is as big as it looks - I used a purchased large card which is slightly bigger than A4 - near enough an A3 folded in half.  The sentiment is the stamping on this one.  There is a close up of it on my personal blog.

I have also started work on the club programmes for July through to September as well, so if you have any ideas let me know.

For a break from all this & before work returns to normal I treated Bob to dinner out today.  We just popped along to the "Running Hare" which is not far away - by St Davids Hotel at Ewloe.  Mind you it looks like that might have changed ownership so not sure if it is still St Davids - I expect it is.

I hope you have all enjoyed the weekend & will have more for you tomorrow.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post