The weekend

Good evening ladies
I trust you have all had a good weekend & you are ready for the week ahead - or should I say - weekend ahead.

Not a bank holiday this time though- far from it - I suspect banks will be busy though with all your purchases at the stamp festival.

We started this weekend off - well from Saturday afternoon - when we met Gareth for lunch.  I say lunch it was 2:30pm at the Running Hare - yes! we were there again!.  It is a very nice eating place & we were able to take it quite leisurely which is nice.  I hate hurried meals.

I spent time today creating flower shapes for the basis of some paper flower making, & putting together the components of several cards that I need to make.  It is a reasonably busy month this month for birthdays, anniversaries.  My friends daughter is 40 this month (oh, she can't be that would make me .....uhmm! - yes it would).  I have a colleague who is 87 this week & of course Russ's birthday along with his & Nadine's first wedding anniversary.  Then later in the month two more friends have birthdays.  So I thought the best thing to do today was to have a think about how I was going to make each of these cards & get the bits & pieces prepared.  So card is ready - papers & stamps have been looked out too & put ready along with the ink pads.  Now! that is organised & also a bit worrying.  It is too organised.  So! we will see.

Then of course I also need to find time to make the couple of cards for the challenges I like to enter - although I think for a change I have found 2 challenges that can be combined, which is unusual for me.  Such fun.

Bob's back at his early starts tomorrow after a couple of weeks break.  Then on Saturday he will be security on one of the doors at the festival - I think he will be worn out by next weekend. 

So no photographs today - just chat.  I will see what tomorrow brings.
That's it from me for now - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post