mold meeting

Hi everyone
Just popping in quickly to say that I have not long been in from the Mold meeting & I do have pictures from the meeting - but as the show & tell was the Andy Warhol challenge I cannot show those photos yet as Mold II still has that challenge to do. Their meeting is on Tuesday so should be able to show them all to you on Wednesday.

The project this evening was the gatefold recessed frame card & the ladies want to finish them at home & bring back next month for me to photograph.

One of the Mold members brought in some cards she had been making to show me & I have taken photos of those as well - they will be put on here tomorrow.

So that's all there is for tonight.

Chat tomorrow.
Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post