just chatting

Good evening everyone

Well! another beautiful day - but I have heard rumours it is not going to last.  Shame.

Today I put together the card for the challenge as I mentioned yesterday - here it is ...............

.... and it does have some stamping on it.  I have held on to this piece of Friendly Plastic for a long time - I knew eventually I would find something to use it on.  The background paper is actually the exact same shade of pink as on the stamped flowers - but they don't look the same in the photo.

Not sure if I will get time over the weekend to do any crafting as my main task is to find a new car.  New to me that is - I can't fund a new car.  So that should be fun dragging Bob around Car Sales places, as it is a bit like buying a new outfit.  You don't buy the first one you try.  No  - seriously I won't be dragging him, he is quite happy to help.

I will try & update the club pages with the next 3 months programmes over the next few days.

I hope you have a great weekend & that the weather stays fine for you.
'Bye for now - have fun.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria
    Have a look at www.clwydian.co.uk for a car. Based in Denbigh.
    Both us & the in laws bought our cars from him, he's genuine & sells a lot of ex motability cars so you have the full history printed & know they are mostly low mileage & all serviced regularly.
    have fun looking wherever you go & hope you get one quicker than the 5 weeks it took us.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare
    As you can see from a recent post it only took me 1 day - although I had looked from time to time over the previous few weeks. Not seriously though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post