some recycling cards

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have been putting some cards together using some decoupage I had stored in a box.  I had made the decoupage up during the time in 2010 when I was receiving from my little hospital visit.  I used one of the earlier in the week for a challenge.  Having found them in a box I thought I should use the others up - so this afternoon I made 8 cards.  Yep! Eight cards - unfortunately not a stamp to be seen - but perhaps I will put that right tomorrow.

Here are a couple of the cards & if you would like to see the remainder - pop over to my personal blog by clicking HERE.

I am not really sure what flower this is - I am guessing some type of daisy?  It is in a white card - although it looks a bit blue in the photo.

A beautiful rose set in a cream aperture card

Aren't these tulips pretty?
Reminds me - I wonder if my god-daughter has made her mind up yet about the flowers for her wedding cake.  Only 5 weeks to go!!!!

I had an email from Rita, of Mold II, this morning saying that she thought I might have one of the cards from their project, upside down.  I shall take a look & if I have will put it on the blog again the right way up.  At the Mold II meeting Rita was telling us about her visit to the trade show where she met Tim Holtz - for the second time I believe.

I must pop off now as I have another blog challenge I want to enter.  It's the CD one but is also recycling.  I did have an idea at the beginning of the eek but then felt I was giving myself to do - but in moving things around this afternoon I noticed I had some Friendly Plastic items left on my desk.  Just had to move some paper & there they were.  So I am going to see what I can do include one of those, & one piece has some stamping on it.

That is me for today.  More tomorrow - have a lovely evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post