just chatting

Hi everyone

Well today I had a workshop down at PBC - it was for Scrap booking.  Unfortunately one of the ladies did not turn up but I couldn't really turn the other 2 away - so I let the workshop run.  (It has to be 3 or more).  I am glad I did as we had a great afternoon.  One of the ladies achieved her first proper scrap book page - she had attended the introduction lesson - but for that I had provided images etc.  Today it was the real thing with pages towards a scrap book she is making for her son & future daughter-in-law.  The other lady, on the day of the introduction course, had managed to produce a page - then she was able to attend another workshop last week & produced a double page spread.  Today she produced another page & was about three quarters of the way towards another page - her fifth.  It was really good to watch a blank page turn into something that expressed what they had wanted it to & that they were pleased with the result.  More lessons have been booked.

This morning I had to sort a problem with my new toy - the car - on Monday I discovered one of the rear tyres had gone flat.  I took it back to the dealer & we discovered there was a nail in the tyre.  I had to go back today for a new tyre.  No cost to me. 

So! - no crafting done today - but I have a photo for you of my new toy, plus some lovely photos of the daffodils in my garden.,

It is said to be blue - but I see a shade of grey.  Actually it looks smaller in the photograph than I perceive it to be.

Some of my lovely daffodils - they are such a graceful & beautiful flower.  You can see why Wordsworth wrote about them the way he did.

I really didn't think this one would come out as I had to get quite low to take it (which I am not good at), plus the camera had to be set on close zoom & it was quite blowy.  But they bobbed & bowed their heads
just right with the camera lens.  Don't they just make you feel so happy & bright?

I also took a photo of my pansies but will save that for later.

Tomorrow I have a lunch to attend then in the evening it is the March meeting of the Mold club.  So some photos to show - but possibly not until Friday.

You may remember about this time last week I told you about a blog I had joined that on every Wednesday bloggers showed off the state of their desks.  Well I joined in again today - click here to see - for my entry - just scroll down until you see "Mistys Mum" - I think it is number 48.

I hope you have had a good day & I will talk to you again tomorrow.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko