Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies.

Another beautiful day. I have just come in for a little walk around the area.  I am trying to go for a little walk each day & if I need anything up in the village to walk, & also if i go down to the craft shop - as long as I am not carrying a lot of things.

I do hope this good weather is not going to come at a price for the weather in the summer months, but I also hope it carries on into next week.  We are never satisfied are we?

Right here are the photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday.  It is of their project for the evening - the Napkin fold card.

I used to have some of that blue poppy paper it is so lovely. 

Another blue one - the contrast of spots & stripes is really good & a lovely glittery flower in the centre.

Really nice bright version with a lovely shiny floral image in the centre. 
A butterfly napkin - very delicate

That burgundy shade works really well against the blue & what a great sentiment in the centre

The centre of this one had me puzzled for a while - I thought I had photographed it upside down because the shape doesn't look right.  Then I realised the side flaps are creating a shadow on the central panel.  I really nice spring fresh card.

Another nice colour combination - green & blue - very fresh looking.

Ah! the first one set on a card.  Very pretty & I had to be careful photographing this so that you didn't get my reflection in the gold panel at the bottom.

Another one on a card - very delicate pink - very feminine

I can't remember if this one was actually glued to the card. Very delicate papers

This is quite a striking design - I love the colours.

Isn't it great how different one design can look - no two people make it the same, giving a lovely selection.

That is me caught up with Mold II meeting.  Tomorrow I have to get the ingredients for the sponge (well Madeira) tier of the wedding cake as it has to be made on Saturday. Then iced on Monday.  Then I am done until the day of the wedding when I have to put the flowers on.  Phew!

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post