Oops wrong blog

Hi ladies
Late yesterday I did my blog report for you - but tonight as I came here to write again I found that I had posted it to my personal blog instead.  You know, if I had a brain .............................

Anyway I have copied it here for you for tonight............

I had a really nice day today  (that will now ready - yesterday) with my neighbour Sylvia - in our visit to "The Range". We went to the Blackburn branch.

They have a reasonably good sized craft section - but a little of lots of things. None the less I did find some good things. I bought a set of unmounted stamps that were all cars. I walked around the selection several times deciding I would buy them then changing my mind, then changing it again. I also bought a couple of sets of papier mache drawer units. I fancy doing some "altering" on them - ooh yes & a sort of picture frame with 3 recesses (also in papier mache).

The journey home was a little fraught as the M6 was really clogged up by a broken down lorry.

When I got home tonight I had an email from my friend about the flowers for the cake - her daughter has decided on fresh flowers. So! now all I have to do is to make the sponge tier.

I hope you all have a really nice weekend - it looks like we are going to have some good weather - so have fun.

Night night - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post