just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well! I did a little more sorting out of my stash today.  I am trying to reduce the items where I have more than one, or one set, & hopefully someone can make use of them.

I also took photos of the 4 cards I put together yesterday.  I keep finding partially made cards - or envelopes with images in for going on cards - so I am trying to put them together as I find them.

Here are the 4 that went together yesterday.  I must apologise I didn't  take them out of their cello bags;



These first 2 - were from the days when I did quite a bit of Spirelli.  You know! The technique where you wound threads around the image - like the zig zag shape above.  A bit like the old nail & thread pictures back in the 60's?  OK so you are not that old.  But I didn't do that part on these cards just left them plain.


these 2 were made from background papers & topper images from a magazine (I think).

Tomorrow night is the March meeting for Mold II - so hopefully after that I will have some photos to share with you, which I have to say probably won't appear here until Wednesday.

It doesn't look like any of my workshops for this week will take place - there are 2 ladies booked on tomorrow & none on Wednesday, with only1 on Thursday

By the way - Mold ladies - Tina was taken into hospital on Saturday - I rang Ken this evening before blogging, to see how she is - she is not too good. But I asked him to give her our love when he went to see her tomorrow.  I did say I would pop in & see her but he doesn't think she is up to visitors at the moment.  I will keep you informed.  Unfortunately hospitals do not allow flowers anymore - so we cannot send her flowers.  I will look into that once she is home again.

That is me for tonight ladies, more tomorrow.
Take care & sleep well.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update on Tina, I do hope she gets better soon. I didn't know about the no-flowers rule in hospitals, is that all over the country or just local I wonder? Give her my regards if/when you do see her please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post